WATER RESTRICTIONS UPDATE!
During the July 19 City Council Emergency Meeting, the Governing Body approved a resolution declaring a Water Warning for the City of Gardner. The following measures will go into effect on Friday, July 20.
Outdoor water use will now be determined according to geographical location and applies to all homes, businesses and government agencies. (See map below.)
- North of Main St. - Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- South of Main St. - Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
- No watering on Friday.
- Outdoor water use, including lawn watering and car washing, will be allowed before 10:00 am and after 9:00 pm on the assigned days.
- Refilling of swimming pools will be allowed one day a week after sunset. Privately owned pools that are empty prior to the declaration of a Water Warning may not be filled until after the Water Warning is lifted.
- Bulk water sales will be allowed between 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday, not to exceed 10,000 gallons per day.
- Waste of water will be prohibited.