Damaged Tree and Brush Debris Drop-off Site, Dates & Times
The city in partnership with Johnson County will provide a drop-off site for damaged tree and brush debris. Gardner residents and Johnson County unincorporated residents can bring their storm-related debris to the overflow parking area at the Johnson County Fairgrounds, near the Gardner Aquatic Center, 215 N. Center St., on the following dates and times:
Friday, Jan. 25, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 26, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 31, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 1, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 2, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Open to Gardner residents and Johnson County unincorporated residents only, free of charge, for storm-related tree and brush debris.
• Photo ID is required as proof of residency.
• Debris from commercial vehicles will not be accepted.
• Only trees and brush from storm damage shall be accepted.
• Tree and brush debris must be less than 12’ in length.
Materials Not Accepted: Rock, Gravel, Dirt, Lumber, Plastic and Trash
Hours and dates will be contingent on weather. Closures and/or additional dates and times will be posted on the city’s website and social media.
For additional information, please contact the Public Works Department at 913.856.0914.