The city pursues projects that contribute to the prosperity of Gardner and ones that help to improve the quality of life for our citizens. Economic Development serves as the catalyst for building a sustainable, resilient community through diversification of our land uses and identifying projects that will meet the needs and goals of our city. Some of our major projects include the following:
- I-35 & Gardner Road Interchange Project
- Hampton Inn
- Excelligence Learning Corporation
- CVS Pharmacy - - COMPLETED!!!
- First Point Urgent Care
- Gardner-Edgerton High School Expansion
- Southeast corner of I-35 at 175th St.
Below are several documents the city has developed that provides the vision and direction for Gardner’s growth and development: