The City of Gardner Municipal Code is intended to benefit the city as a whole to protect the character of neighborhoods, ensure clutter-free streets, maintain the quality of life for our residents and enhance public safety. Our goal is to provide a balance between permitted uses and residents’ quality of life, which includes maintaining the integrity, beauty, safety and efficiency of the city.
Top 5 Code Violations
- Tall Grass and Weeds (Section: 8.80.010)
- Trash and Debris (Section: 8.80.040)
- Inoperable Vehicles (Section: 8.90.010)
- Land Maintenance (Section 8.60.010)
- Structure Maintenance (Section: 8.60.020)