The Planning Commission for the City of Gardner, Kansas is a citizen body that reviews development proposals for compliance with the City's adopted plans and development policies, receives reports from City staff, conducts public hearings, and makes recommendations to the City Council in the following areas:
- Long range plans and land use maps for the City
- Plats and development plans proposed for property within the City
- Zoning and rezoning of property within the City
- Conditional Uses proposed for property within the City
- Regulations governing subdivisions of land
- Zoning Ordinance regulations
Regular meetings are conducted once a month in the Council Chambers at City Hall on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. All meetings are open to the public.
Planning Commission Members
The Commission consists of seven members appointed by the Mayor and approved by the City Council. Members serve without compensation for three-year terms. Apply to serve on the Planning Commission.2016
|Adrianna Meder, Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org||2015||2018|
Planning Commission Meeting Videos
Planning Commission Meetings are recorded. Videos are available on the City's YouTube Channel.