Welcome to the Gardner Aquatic Center!
We are so glad you'll be visiting the Gardner Aquatic Center and we know you're going to have a great time with your friends and family. Prior to your visit, we would like to familiarize you with some important information to make your visit more enjoyable.
- Please take the time to read all of our Rules & Regulations. These are also posted at the entrance of the Gardner Aquatic Center.
- Swimwear with buckles or any other oversized metal ornamentation will not be allowed on the slides. This includes on the front and back of a swimsuit.
- There is a height requirement of 48 inches on the slides (Family Slide excluded), Lazy River (unless accompanied by an adult), and Floatable Walkway.
- There is no swimming or walking allowed in the Lazy River. It is for tube riders only.
- The Gardner Aquatic Center will close for inclement weather (rain, lightening, low air/water temperature). Refunds are not given if we close due to these conditions. If weather is questionable that day, please check the Weather Hotline at 913.543.5305.
- If a patron leaves for any reason, they must get a stamp to re-enter.
You may want to review our Commonly Asked Questions; however, if you still have more questions, feel free to contact us:
Gardner Parks and Recreation
120 E. Main Street
Gardner, KS 66030
Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Gardner Aquatic Center
215 N. Center Street
Gardner, KS 66030
913.856.0962 (Phone answered during hours of operation only)
Mon-Sun 1:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. May 26-Sept 3, 2018
(After Aug. 13, pool will be open Sat & Sun only from Noon-5:00 p.m.)
Special Amenities at the Gardner Aquatic Center
- Zero-depth entry
- Active in-water play area
- Lazy river
- Multiple water slides
- Floatable walkway
- Climbing nets
- Diving boards
- Tot pool
- Concessions area (Concessions Menu)