Business & Economic Development Services
The Business & Economic Development Department is a partner in maintaining, enhancing and developing the Gardner community by participating in every phase of the development cycle. The staff is charged with planning for the City's future, assuring our citizens' safety, and balancing the need to facilitate new development while assuring that the community's standards are met. Our team is committed to helping our customers -- the citizens of Gardner -- and partners doing business and helping to develop our community. The Business & Economic Development’s key services include Building and Inspection and Planning and Zoning.
- *NEW FEES* New fees have been approved and are effective January 1, 2017 (Res. 1956)
- Gardner Comprehensive Plan
- Economic Development Strategy
- Economic Development Incentive Policy
- Growth Management Strategy
- Current Projects