CMB, Liquor and Drinking Establishment Licenses

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Cereal Malt Beverage licenses

An application and fee are required on an annual basis.   Application forms can be found on the state's website.

Liquor licenses

Liquor licenses for drinking establishments, private clubs, caterers, and liquor stores are obtained through the City Clerk's office.  An application and fee are required on an biennial basis.  Proof of State license is also required. 

State Forms and Website

Visit the state's website for more information and to obtain the latest state application forms.

Application and Payment

Send to:

City Clerk's Office
City of Gardner
120 E. Main St.
Gardner, KS 66030
(913) 856-0945

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer