Elections and Voter Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Voter Registration
Registration forms are available at many locations established by Johnson County and government offices, such as the Gardner City Hall. Also, everyone receives an opportunity to register when applying for or renewing a driver's license or in applying for public assistance. All legal citizens of the United States can vote, as long as they are at least 18 years old before the next election. Kansas elections are conducted by the counties with oversight by the Secretary of State's office.

  • A Kansas driver's license number or the last four digits of your Social Security number are required to register.
  • A new application is required if you change your name, address or political party affiliation.
  • Voter registration closes 21 days before Election Day.

An application form can be picked up at Gardner City Hall, 120 E. Main St., during normal business hours, or you may print out the voter registration form from the Johnson County Election Office.

Johnson County Election Office

State of Kansas Secretary of State