How To Use
Service Request System:
- Browse through the categories listed below to find information on common questions and concerns.
- If you need to submit a request, use the Log In box to access your account (if this is your first request, please register and complete the verification step).
- Once you have logged in, choose a Category or Topic from the drop down menu on the form and select a Topic to create a new service request.
- Hang tight for your request to be routed; anticipate a response within 3-5 business days.*
- To view requests that you previously created, click on "Service Requests (requested by you) in the top black menu bar.
You will receive an email confirming that your request has been received. You may then log back in to your account to make any corrections or add more information to your request. Responses and updates to your request will also be accessible within your account.
* The City of Gardner makes every attempt to respond to issues within three business days. Your request will be handled on an individual basis. In some cases, it may take longer to actually resolve.