1. PICK YOUR SESSION
Four Sessions to Choose From
Session 1 - June 3 thru June 13
Session 2 - June 17 thru June 27
Session 3 - July 8 thru July 18
Session 4 - July 22 thru August 1
Classes are Monday through Thursday. Fridays will be used for make-up classes in case of inclement weather.
$50.00 (Parent Toddler thru Fins VI)
2. PICK YOUR CLASS
Click here for class descriptions.
|Parent Toddler||2, 3||9:00 a.m.|
|Fins I||2, 3||9:00 a.m.|
|Fins I||2,3||9:00 a.m.|
|Fins II||2, 3,||9:00 a.m.|
|Fins II||2,3||9:00 a.m.|
|Fins III||2, 3,||9:00 a.m.|
|Fins III||2,3||9:00 a.m.|
|Fins IV||2, 3, 4||9:00 a.m.|
|Fins V||2, 3, 4||9:00 a.m.|
|Fins VI||2, 3, 4||9:00 a.m.|
|Parent Toddler||2, 3, 4||10:00 a.m.|
|Fins I||2, 3, 4||10:00 a.m.|
|Fins I||2,3||10:00 a.m.|
|Fins II||2, 3, 4||10:00 a.m.|
|Fins II||2,3||10:00 a.m.|
|Fins III||2,3,4||10:00 a.m.|
|Fins III||2, 3||10:00 a.m.|
|Fins IV||2, 3, 4||10:00 a.m.|
|Fins V||2, 3 ,4||10:00 a.m.|
|Fins VI||2, 3, 4||10:00 a.m.|
|Parent Toddler||2, 3, 4||11:00 a.m.|
|Fins I||2, 3, 4||11:00 a.m.|
|Fins I||2,3||11:00 a.m.|
|Fins II||2, 3, 4||11:00 a.m.|
|Fins II||2,3||11:00 a.m.|
|Fins III||2, 3, 4||11:00 a.m.|
|Fins III||2,3||11:00 a.m.|
|Fins IV||2, 3, 4||11:00 a.m.|
|Fins V||2, 3, 4||11:00 a.m.|
|Fins VI||2, 3, 4||11:00 a.m.|
|Parent Toddler||1, 2, 3, 4||7:00 p.m.|
|Fins I||1, 2, 3, 4||7:00 p.m.|
|Fins II||1, 2, 3, 4||7:00 p.m.|
|Fins III||1, 2, 3, 4||7:00 p.m.|
|Fins IV||1, 2, 3||7:00 p.m.|
|Fins V||1, 2, 3||7:00 p.m.|
3. REGISTER YOUR CHILD
Opening Day Registration is Saturday, April 6th at 8:00 a.m. at City Hall, 120 E. Main Street, Gardner, KS. Click here for a registration form.
Two Ways to Register
- for swimming lessons online. Click here for online registration instructions. Avoid long lines and register online beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 6th. A small handling fee will be applied to all online registrations.
- Walk-in at City Hall. Doors will be opened from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 6. LINES CAN BE LONG! After April 6, registration will be taken at City Hall, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or online at any time. (Pool pass forms and other activity forms will be accepted but will not be processed until Monday, April 8.)
- Registration is done on a first come, first served basis.
- Parents are allowed to register their children only. Waivers must be signed by a legal guardian.
- One class per child. Additional classes may be available at the conclusion of the first session.
- Some classes may need to be combined due to the number of students.
- Parents are not allowed to participate in class unless they are in the Parent Toddler class.
Private Swimming Lessons
Gardner Parks and Recreation wants to give you the opportunity for private swimming lessons. This is your chance to receive that extra special one-on-one instruction. Our Certified Instructors will help improve those important swimming skills at all levels. Private lessons will be offered for all ages. Children and adults are encouraged to sign up for this program.
Private Lessons will be scheduled during Session I. There will be limited dates and times available for other sessions. These will be on a first come first serve basis. Each student’s schedule will be arranged with the Swim Lesson Coordinator. Expect to receive a call from your instructor.
|Dates||June 3 thru June 13|
|Days of the Week||Monday thru Friday|
|Time||Mornings and early afternoons only|
|Location||Gardner Aquatic Center|
|Age||5 and older|
|Fee||$90.00 (four 1-hour sessions)|
|Register Online (Beginning April 6)|
|Maximum # of Participants||30|